Yealink is an android-based IP phone designed for business users. The large 7 inch screen makes the phone attractive and easy to use. With the built-in browser you can log in to the web app and manage your profiles.
A welcome benefit is that Yealink runs Bluetooth 4.0 which means it has great reach and supports all headsets on the market. In addition, it has USB so if your headset runs with USB cable you can push it directly into the phone.
The large clear screen allows you to easily see up to 20 colleagues on the screen without any side panels needed.
The phone is programmed by us just like the Cisco 525 so you don't have to make any manual additions but everything is plug and play!
- 7 inches (1024 x 600) color touchscreen
- Operating system: Android 5.1.1
- Built in Bluetooth 4.0+ for headset and pairing for mobile devices
- Built in Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
- USB 2.0-port (2.0 compatible) for USB-headset, media and storage applications
- Opus Codec support
- Up to 16 VoIP accounts
- Up to 5 parts audio conferencing
- Adjustable angles
- 1 gigabit throughput (Lan-port)