If you’ve entered the wrong PIN three times you will need to use your PUK code to enable your SIM card. You can find your PIN and PUK codes on the plastic frame that the SIM card came in.
Note: If you have changed your PIN your new PIN will not be visible in the Telavox desktop app or in https://www.home.telavox.se/. Instead the original PIN will be displayed.
Finding the PIN and PUK Codes for Administrators
If you are an administrator you can find all the original PINs for users on the admin page.
To find the original PIN in https://www.home.telavox.se/
- Log in to home.telavox.se
- Click on Users and select the user
- Click on SIM card and hardware
- You will see the PIN and PUK codes on the right side of the screen
Finding the PIN and PUK Codes for Regular Users
If you are not an administrator you can find your original PIN on the Telavox desktop app.
To find the original PIN in the desktop app
- Go to Settings > Mobile
- Click on SIM card
- You will see the PIN and PUK codes here