In this article we will show you how to configure a Yealink T58 to work together with a 2N IP Verso. Yealink T58 support audio and video (JPEG) when integrated with 2N IP Verso.
Note: In this article we use a fixed IP on the Yealink and the 2N IP Verso. This is necessary to be able to use the video functionality. If you do not want to use this functionalities, a fixed IP is not necessary.
Connect the Yealink T58 to the Telavox platform
- In the Admin portal, go to the Hardware tab. Click on add hardware and add your own terminal.
- Fill in all the asked information about the T58A:
- Brand and Model
- MAC address
- Who will be allowed to make changes
- Check and confirm
- Add terminal
- Factory reset the terminal
Connect the 2N IP Verso to the Telavox platform
- In the Admin portal, go to the PBX Services tab and add a shared extension.
- Give a name to the shared extension and assign a number to it.
- Retrieve the SIP information of the shared extension (username and password).
- Login into the 2N IP Verso by surfing to his internal IP address.
- Go to the Phone - SIP 1 tab and register the 2N IP Verso with the retrieved SIP credentials
- Display name: choose a display name
- Phone number: SIP username
- Domain: sip.telavox.se
- Authentication ID: SIP username
- Password: SIP password
- Proxy address: sip.telavox.se
- Registrar enabled: ✔
- Registrar address: sip.telavox.se
- Registration expires: 60
If you want to be able to call the doorphone please set the Call Answering mode to Automatic.
Go to the Directory page to configure the number the door phone will call. This number must be an existing number or an internal IP address that can be called (if you want the video stream). Make sure to work with fixed IP's for both, phone and doorphone if you choose for the video option.
If you want to use a code to open the door, you can configure this in the switch tab.
Activate Legacy switch code, to avoid having to use “*” before the number code to open the door.