Yealink-T19P is our most basic phone but with all the features that a regular user needs. The high quality and simple display that characterizes this model guarantee transparency and ease of use.
- The phone is very easy to install.
- We configure the names, numbers, time, and more, so when you buy it from us you just plug and play.
- The phone can either be placed on a table or hung on a wall.
Official information can be found here.
How do I make calls?
- Transfer button to the right of #
- Via the display
- By pressing # number # during the call
Is Busy Lamp Field (BLF) available? Can I see my colleagues on the phone?
Are there profiles built-in so I can change like in Cisco?
Is it in Swedish
Can I pick up calls?
Does the LAN have an outlet?
Does it have Power over Ethernet (POE)?
Does it have network throughput?
- 2 x RJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports
Which headset jack is 2.5 or 3.5 mm?
- Only the RJ9 socket
Does it have Bluetooth?
How often does it commission itself?
- Once an hour, just like all our other terminals.
How do I reset it?
- In the Admin menu
- Select Hardware Reset > Hold down the OK button for a few seconds, and then the display will appear warning Reset to Factory. Press OK again to confirm the reset.
The following Headsets are Tested and Work with T19:
All headsets that have a cord with an RJ9 connection. Telavox recommends the Jabra BIZ 2400 + adapter cable, which we sell.
It also works with Jabra Engage 65 which we sell however the answer buttons on the headset will not work, so you have to answer calls on the phone.
The phone can work with headsets other than Jabra Engage 65 but with those, there is nothing we can guarantee or provide support for.