Yealink-T19P is our most basic phone but with all the features that a regular user needs. The high quality and simple display that characterize this model guarantees transparency and ease of use.
- The phone is very easy to install.
- We configure the names, numbers, time, and more, so when you buy it from us you just plug and play.
- The phone can either be placed on a table or hung on a wall.
Official information can be found here.
How do I make calls?
- Transfer button to the right of #
- Via the display
- By pressing # number # during the call
Is Busy Lamp Field (BLF) available? Can I see my colleagues on the phone?
Are there profiles built in so I can change like in Cisco?
Is it in Swedish
Can I pick up calls?
Does the LAN have an outlet?
Does it have Power over Ethernet (POE)?
Does it have network throughput?
- 2 x RJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports
Which headset jack is 2.5 or 3.5 mm?
- Only the RJ9 socket
Does it have Bluetooth?
How often does it commission itself?
- Once an hour, just like all our other terminals.
How do I reset it?
- In the Admin menu
- Select Hardware Reset > Hold down the OK button for a few seconds, and then the display will appear warning Reset to Factory. Press OK again to confirm the reset.
The following Headsets are Tested and Work with T19:
- All headsets that have a cord with an RJ9 connection. Telavox recommends the Jabra BIZ 2400 + adapter cable, which we sell.
- It also works with Jabra Engage 65 which we sell however the answer buttons on the headset will not work, so you have to answer calls on the phone.
- The phone can work with headsets other than Jabra Engage 65 but with those there is nothing we can guarantee or provide support for.