Connect to Desktop
- Connect the enclosed USB cable to the port marked with a grey USB symbol on the base and to any USB port on your computer.
- Connect the enclosed power adapter to the port with the yellow symbol on the base and then connect the adapter to the power socket.
- Select Language>English. You can change the language setting later.
- Follow the guide on the base unit’s display. Connect to a Desk Phone > No. Connect to a Softphone > Yes
- When prompted to “Select Computer”, scroll through the list and select “Other”.
If you want to get started with Desktop as soon as possible, click past the next steps until you get to “Congratulations, you have completed the installation. Your base will restart to implement the settings”. Click the X.
Restart Desktop and then go to File > Settings > Audio and select Jabra PRO Your new Jabra 9465/9470 headset is now ready to use!
Connecting with Cisco SPA525
On Jabra PRO base:
- Select your language.
- Select Connect to Mobile Phone.
- Wait in the next menu.
On Cisco SPA525:
- Press the menu button.
- Select User Settings.
- Select Bluetooth Configuration.
- Press once to the right to activate Bluetooth. Confirm by pressing the “Settings” button under the screen.
- Set “Bluetooth Mode” and “Both” in the same menu.
- Go to “Bluetooth Profiles”.
On both units:
- Press the right arrow on your Jabra base and then “Search” on your phone.
- When your phone has found the JabraPRO9465/9470 unit (depending on the model), select “Connect” and enter PIN 0000.