If your mobile telephone has been lost or stolen, you can go to Flow. (go to “Mobile”, “Block subscription” and click on “Block mobile account”) or contact Telavox Support on 020–100 000 or via mail email@example.com. Note that you are responsible for all costs incurred before your SIM card has been blocked.
Articles in this section
- Where do I download the Telavox Flow App and how do I log in?
- Which network does Telavox use?
- How do I block a stolen or lost mobile?
- Using your mobile phone abroad?
- What happens if I reach my data limit?
- Where can I find my PIN and PUK codes?
- How do I share my iPhone’s internet connection with other devices?
- How do I activate internet and MMS?