In order to allow mobile surfing and MMS to work on your Telavox mobile, you need to adjust your APN settings after receiving an SMS from us. They should be set to online.telia.se (for mobile surfing) and mms.telia.se (for MMS) regardless of which of our Data plans you use. This is done in slightly different ways, depending on which mobile phone you have. For further instructions, please state which operating system your telephone has:
- Go to your phones settings
- Click on "Network & Internet"
- Click on "Mobile network"
- Click on "Advanced"
- Click on Access point names (APN)
- Click on "+"-icon
(May differ depending on mobile model and android version)
- Go to your phones Settings
- Click on "Mobile Data"
- Click on "Mobile Data Options"
- Click on "Mobile Data Network"
(May differ depending on version)