Designed for computer-based telephony and unified communications systems. The Jabra Pro 930 has a professional wireless headset that is compatible with all leading unified communications systems. It also has broadband audio for clear calls. The plug-and-play feature makes it easy to implement and use, saving time on installation and training.
Guide on how to reset the Jabra Pro 930
- Disconnect the power cord from the base (charging station)
- Lift the headset from the base (charging station)
- Hold down the round answer button on the headset and wait until the white light on the headset flashes quickly 3 times
- Release the answer button and put the headset back into the base (charging station)
- Plug the power cord back into the base (charging station); a startup sound will be heard and the green battery indicator will start to flash slowly
- Wait about 30 seconds while the headset and bass sync with each other