Designed for computer-based telephony and unified communications systems. The Jabra Pro 930 has a professional wireless headset that is compatible with all leading unified communications systems. It also has broadband audio for clear calls. The plug-and-play feature makes it easy to implement and use, saving time on installation and training.
Here is all the info about the headset from Jabra’s own website.
Guide on how to reset the Jabra Pro 930
- Disconnect the power cord from the base (charging station)
- Lift the headset from the base (charging station)
- Hold down the round answer button on the headset and wait until the white light on the headset flashes quickly 3 times
- Release the answer button and put the headset back into the base (charging station)
- Plug the power cord back into the base (charging station); a startup sound will be heard and the green battery indicator will start to flash slowly
- Wait about 30 seconds while the headset and bass sync with each other